6 Best Juices You Can Make at Home with Limited Ingredients
Homemade juices offer numerous health benefits and are quite easy to prepare. Going all-organic instead of readymade juices is the best approach to improve overall fitness. You just cannot imagine maintaining good health using exercise techniques if your diet is not good enough.
6 Best Juices You Can Make at Home with Limited Ingredients –
Below are the 6 best juices you can make at home with limited ingredients using the best juicers with greater ease and fun:
The watermelon juice is wonderful for summer days because it contains a lot of fresh juicy watermelon cubes as well as salt and sugar. You can add mint, lime juice, or any other fruit for enhancing the flavor. Watermelon has great benefits since it is low in calories and contains 92 percent water that helps you to stay hydrated.
- Cut watermelon into smaller parts so it is easy to blend.
- Combine ice or cooled water with watermelon chunks and sea salt in a blender.
- Blend until all the ingredients are completely broken down and mixed. Enjoy with a squeeze of fresh lime.
Ginger Turmeric Lemonade
It is one of the greatest cure juice recipes for a variety of ailments, including nausea, carcinogen blocking effects, Alzheimer’s, etc. This juice also has an anti-inflammatory effect along with acting as an antidepressant. It makes your skin glow and boosts the immune system.
- Remove the peel off the lemons using a sharp knife.
- Remove the seeds and place the lemons in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Peel the turmeric and ginger root and combine them with the peppercorns and sweetener of choice in a blender.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve over ice, cold.
Celery, green apples, cucumber, and lemon are all used in this green juice. It is a healthy and delicious drink that may be consumed at any time and is beneficial to weight loss. You can freeze it for the next day as well and it only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- In a blender, combine the cucumber, celery, apple, and water.
- Blend all ingredients for about 30 seconds until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a nut milk bag or a fine-mesh strainer set over a big bowl.
- Squeeze all of the juice into the dish, leaving the pulp to remain.
- Pour the strained juice over ice in a glass with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Refrigerate any leftover juice in a pitcher for up to 7 days.
Homemade apple juice is a refreshing drink that you can enjoy during winters or any hot day. The apple juices are high in antioxidants and vitamin C, which aid in weight loss, constipation relief, and boost immunity. It is also really good for the skin to keep it fresh.
- Wash the apples thoroughly under running water but leave the skin on because it contains a lot of nutrients.
- Remove the seeds from each apple and cut them into 12-15 slices.
- Place the apples in a big pot with enough water to cover about half of the apples.
- Warm the water gradually until it reaches a moderate simmer.
- Mash the apples now and then to speed up the process.
- Strain the apple mash into a jar or other container gradually with a sieve.
- Extract as much juice as possible by pressing the mash. The mash can be used for creating apple sauce.
- You can strain the apple juice through a coffee filter or cheesecloth for a very thin consistency if you do not want pulp in it.
- Add cinnamon if desired and chill before serving.
Mango Spinach Juice
Mango spinach juice is healthy, fresh, invigorating, vibrant, and full of flavor. You need to include fresh mint, baby spinach, lime, and orange in it with frozen mango to enjoy the amazing taste.
- Take 1 cup frozen chopped mango, ½ cup baby spinach, 7 large mint leaves, 1 juicy navel orange, ½ lime juice, and 1.5 cups cold water.
- To your blender, add all of the ingredients.
- Begin with the lowest setting and work your way to the maximum.
- Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender, this could take 10 seconds, 20, or more.
Beet juice is a delicious homemade juice that gets ready in only 10 minutes. It has great flavor due to strawberries, carrots, green apple, clementine, ginger, and lemon. It boosts your body’s nutrition in the summers.
- Fill the blender halfway with water.
- Place the apples, beets, and carrots in your blender, chopped. Remove the strawberries’ tops and place them in the blender.
- Add the clementines and ginger to the blender after peeling them.
- In a blender, squeeze the lemon juice.
- Blend for about 1 minute on high or until smooth and no pieces remain.
- Carefully pour the juice into the nut milk bag (or cheesecloth) over a large bowl/ measuring cup.
- Squeeze the pulp to extract all of the liquid into the dish.
Homemade juices are not only pure and enriched with the ingredients of your choice, but they are also simple to prepare. The juice recipes listed above will surely brighten your day.